Monday, May 7, 2012

Sprinkler and 20 months

What we've been doing.....

You can see by the picture where this looks like it's going......



There is nothing more fun right now at our house than the big plastic pool and sprinkler!  I can remember LOVING them as a kid....guess they'll always be good fun.  In the evening after school, work, and dinner, Brian and I usually get the lawn chairs out and just watch the boys play until bedtime and then do it all over again!

This is a picture that I took last weekend of Poppa and Mabry.  She is so cute and teeny tiny.


Holding Mabry and then holding my own baby boy makes me realize just how much of a baby he is NOT anymore.  I feel like he is so big....He just turned 20 months and it has been 20 months of pure joy, chaos, exhaustion, excitement, and fun!  He still keeps us on our toes and doesn't let up one little bit.  He is such a cool kid.


No comments: