Monday, January 30, 2012

Wii Be Coloring

Sutton is wanting to do EVERYTHING his big brother does.....I snapped a few pics of them coloring and playing the Wii this past weekend.















It is pretty cool to see Avery and Sutton's bond....yes, they get on each other's nerves, fight, and argue, but I also get to see the love every now and again!




Sutton is rockin his bead head better than ever these days......





It takes Sutton a little while to get good and awake in the mornings.



This pics for you Mom....I know you just love baby feet!! I do 2!!



Avery's Happy Face


Scared Face


Mean Face


He's even got some weird hand action going on.....He sure looks MeAN!! He doesn't have a mean bone in his sweet little body.





My Dad Is The Greatest Thing Ever Look

given by: Sutton

No comments: