Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Part #2

So....Halloween was the best it's been thus far! We started off with a project at home before heading to the Young's house for some chili and some good old door to door trick or treating. (Yes, I brought the teacher out in me doing a little project with my kids...) I know....cheesy....but I can totally be cheesy.


Tradition for us is hanging out with the Young's, eating, visiting, and of course trick or treating!!
















Ava and Avery getting some candy.



We met up with the Martin's like always and checked out all the costumes!

Me, Avery, Colt, and Lendsi


This has got to be my favorite picture from this year!! Look at this child's face when he received some milk duds....He is just so excited to be trick or treating. Watching all the kids was super fun.

Avery, Connor, and Colt







This chicken little was fried by the end of the night....he was a trooper and just hung out in his stroller.


Hope everyone enjoyed their kiddos this Halloween!!



No comments: