Sunday, October 2, 2011

PaRtY

What a week! Avery turned 4 and we partied hard! Here are some pictures from our week in no particular order......actually, they are so very random....

Isn't he handsome!


A family photo before his Wednesday night party at Larry's pizza. I love the look on Sutton's face in this picture! It makes me laugh everytime I look at it.



Avery's birthday morning....waiting to go to daycare.



All of his buddies that came to celebrate with us at Nana and Poppa's on Saturday.




and....the Larry's Pizza crew on Wednesday night.



Tuesday night....(the night before Avery's birthday)

Brian just could not wait to give him his present on his birthday...we HAD to give it to him the night before....BB gun!!



Avery shooting his gun...please look at my husband rockin some socks with his crocs! Oh Brian...I love you dear.





The Larry's Pizza crew.



His "blue race car" cake.



Mumu and Jamie surprised him on his birthday!! They went to daycare with me to pick him up and then went to the party that evening! He felt the love !




The "blue T-Rex" cake at the Saturday party in DeQueen. I must say that this cake rocked and was YUMMY!

The Bakerman in Texarkana



Sweet Hannah Caroline giving me love :)










I do believe Avery had an absolute blast!!! We ALL enjoyed it...way fun! Oh....and please notice that I was soooo the cool mom rockin my T-Rex shirt!

No comments: