Sunday, September 18, 2011

1st Born

My Avery is about to turn 4! Wow! Everyone ALWAYS says "It goes by so fast!". Yes it does, but I am enjoying it all and taking it ALL in! Kids grow up...that's just what they do...why not enjoy it and look forward to each day. I'm not sad that he is turning 4, I'm excited for him and can't wait to see what this year holds for our family. I'm so proud of this boy! He entered the world smiling and hasn't stopped. He LOVES his family and he really loves his brother Sutton. He is a bit on the dramatic side but I couldn't imagine him any different. He is caring, sweet, friendly, and full of energy. He loves dinosaurs, monster trucks, tractors, and any type of sport. He likes things in there place. The white clothes in the correct laundry basket and the darks in the dark basket. His movies are neatly lined up on his shelf right side up (not because of me). Every morning before we leave for the day, he takes pride in doing his "chores" . He makes sure all the lights are off in the house and turns off the TV. He likes feeling responsible (maybe this will continue for a while!!). Love you Avery!




September 28th, 2007


Minutes after you were born. I was looking to see how much hair you had!









Your first birthday!





















Your 2nd birthday! I gave you a cupcake for breakfast....I think this is when your cupcake obsession started!!














This is your Daddy's all time favorite picture.





Your 3rd birthday!





You keep asking me if your going to be 7 on your birthday....I keep reminding you that you will be 4!! I forgot to mention that you constantly keep us all laughing and smiling with all your "funnies".

1 comment:

Cathy Cole said...

Love my almost 4 Avery! Cacky