Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday!

Yep....It's true, Sutton will be hitting the 10 month old mark next week. I won't be around to make a blog post, so I decided to go ahead and do it. Here are some words that describe him right now:


*Curious

*Active

*Happy

*Patient

*He likes to close things.

*Quiet

*Sneaky

*Hot Tempered

*Sweet Most All of the Time

*Cuddly

*PRECIOUS

*He LOVES Avery!


He is "crawling EVERYWHERE" as Avery would put it...He is also pulling up and boy is he so proud of himself! He will look at you to make sure you are watching him! Avery is also doing good...he is at the age where he does not want Momma taking many pictures of him. I can get one every now and then, but most of the time he is totally fine with me NOT taking his picture!



Sutton is VERY curious....and quiet about it!



BUSTED



Me and my PRECIOUS 3 year old! He is such a joy to everyone!!

He is so funny. Brian and I giggle and laugh at the things he says all the time. Brian is taking him to dinner and a movie tonight. They are going to see Cars 2. He is pumped! Something sweet he did this morning was he ran into my bedroom to wake me up and he heard Sutton awake on the monitor. He said "Hey momma, let's go get Sutton! I'm ready to play with him. :)" Just melted my heart.

3 years old and that smile hasn't changed a bit! I love it!!


OK...this is the look that Sutton gives his Daddy almost every time he sees him. I'm not kidding...you can bet Sutton is gonna give Brian this precious look!!




Do they even make these old school playpens anymore? This is my grandmother's and boy is it handy! We take it outside and Sutton is one happy camper!!






My flea market find...went to a flea market this week and saw this "chester drawers." Yes, that's what I've always called it...go ahead and giggle! Any who, thought I could spruce it up because we could sure use the storage for clothes. It turned out very cute and all I did was sand a little, put new knobs, and varnish.

Not very good before pictures, but you get the idea.






After......


No comments: