Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hannah Caroline

I have to say that GOD has blessed me with the best friends in the world! We may not live right next to each other, may not talk every week, and may not see each other very much...but when we are able to get together, it's like we haven't missed a beat! We laugh, giggle, and enjoy each other just like we did before we were wives, teachers, and moms. Shannon will be welcoming her first baby here in a few weeks. Little Miss Hannah Caroline Wilkerson has a lot of people waiting to meet her! We all got together for Shannon a baby shower this Saturday. I left all my boys at the home front and spent the day with the girls. The shower couldn't have gone any better! We also went to lunch afterwards and went to Shannon's house to go through Hannah's goodies just one more time!






Sherri and Lindsey enjoying the shower.


Shannon and her hostesses!



Amber Chandler made her this ADORABLE diaper cake.











Lunch at Papa's was fabulous as always! This weekend was wonderful and I am reminded of and so inspired by my friend and her strength.

No comments: