Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Talks!

We FINALLY got to visit Santa today. We went a couple of weeks ago, but the wait was going to be like 2 hours or something! So, I loaded up the boys this morning and we got there right when Santa did. Avery kept asking if we were going to see snow...I explained to him that there wasn't any snow...so he said "Is there just grass???" Sweet boy....Once we got there, we waited patiently for about 30 minutes. Avery anxiously awaited getting to sit in Santa's lap. I had know idea how he was going to react. He did great! He was shy...not scared. I'll take shy over scared any day! When it was our turn, the picture dude had to go get something, so Santa and Avery were able to have a moment as you will see in the pictures below. At one point, Avery heard Santa say something and he turned to me and said "Momma, Santa talks!" Of course Sutton just did his thing and hung out...no worries.






Ok...if you know my husband, you know he absolutely can NOT wait to give gifts. He was trying to make me open mine this past Sunday....I finally gave in and opened it tonight for him. He just can't stand it. He gets so excited. So of course we had to let Avery open an early present. He LOVED it. Moon Dough....but guess what....Brian and I do NOT love it. It is just awful. I figured it would be great. Boy was I wrong. This stuff does not pack together, breaks into little pieces, and gets EVERYWHERE. I do not recommend Moon Dough!!






If your wondering about my gift....it was a new camera! So you know what that means....pictures, pictures, and more pictures! It is just perfect. I take so many pictures that I needed a GOOD camera. This one is just perfect for me because it's the right size, takes great pictures, and easy to use. Thank you honey! You are so thoughtful. :)

1 comment:

Boni Williamson said...

I know I tell you this every.single.time I comment, but YOUR BOYS ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE!

You have a beautiful family. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!