Sunday, July 25, 2010

Magic Springs

I've named this post Magic
Springs because we took
Avery on Saturday and had the BEST time! But, I don't have a photo one from there. We went to the water park and then hit the rides, so I wasn't really able to carry my camera. I'll tell you about it though....Brian and I had the most incredible time watching Avery having so much fun. It's amazing how you can just watch the look on your child's face and be on top of the world! He wanted to ride the "big" rides. He rode the log ride and the runaway diamond mine train. They were both pretty fast and had good hills...He loved every minute of it. I just knew he was going to freak out once the rides started, but he didn't. He really surprised me. He wanted to ride on the big boat that rocks back and forth, but we wouldn't let him. Maybe next time...:) The water park was great also. It kept us cool and of course Avery loves the water so he was loving that also. Overall, our Magic Springs trip was a SUCCESS. I'm taking him back to the water park on Tuesday and can't wait! So that was Magic Springs...now I will explain the pics I have posted below. I just couldn't make a post on here without pictures. This week Colt came and spent the night again. Except this time, we went and got Avery's trundle bed mattress for him to sleep on. Let me tell you, these boys did great! Slept in the same room, only took them about 20 minutes to fall asleep. Went to bed at about 9:15 and got up at 8:30. Played like champs and Brian and I enjoyed watching and playing with them. Then the next night, little miss Ava Jayne came and hung out for a few hours to play. Same thing...Avery and Ava had the best time and enjoyed playing together. I am so thankful for our friends!







Avery and Brian before church this morning.

Avery and I before church this morning. Sutton Update: We are about 34 weeks pregnant with Sutton. We go to the doctor on Wednesday. He is growing by the day. I am working on his room and hope to have it done here in the next couple of weeks. He is moving a lot and at times hurts me when he's kicking! This morning when Brian and I woke up, he looked at me and in the nicest way possible told me that my face was starting to get puffy. And yes...as you can see, I am getting the pregnancy face. So you know what that means...this pregnancy is winding down and we will get to meet Sutton sooner than later! Thanks for your honesty honey...one of the many reasons I love you!

No comments: