Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Day of School

The Kindergarten Team
We made it through another year! Today is our last day of school and boy are we all smiles. These are some of my closest friends and I'm even lucky enough to work with these girls too! I must say, we have ALOT of fun together. Summer here we come!!


Stinnett, Hill, Mote, Dalton, Me, Kilburn, and Goodwin
(For some reason we call each other by our last names....always...guess it's a teacher thang!)

Our Principal, Mr. Rash and Niki K.

Last but not least, Toni and Tammye, our WONDERFUL kindergarten tutors. We love these girls!!


Baby Update: I went for my doctor's appointment last week. I'm 26 weeks in and 14 more to go! Sutton is growing and doing great. He measured right on. I'm feeling good and hope to continue feeling good throughout this HOT summer! He is rolling and kicking like crazy. Only 3 more months to go!

No comments: