Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cozy Cabin Surprise!

Brian called me at work on Friday afternoon and told me that I needed to go home and pack Avery and I an overnight bag. He had rented us a cabin on the Little Red River. We were going to do some trout fishing! I love surprises and I really love them when my husband does it all on his own. We drove up that night, fished a little, woke up the next morning, fished a little more, and the came back home. It was a good time. On the way home we stopped at IHOP and then Brian took us to a gravel pit over by the airport so that Avery could watch a few planes take off and land. He LOVED that....He is all about airplanes and things that "go fast." Thanks for being so thoughtful Brian. We loved every minute of our surprise!





Avery was more interested in the bait than fishing!






This picture was taken while we were watching an airplane land. Avery was fascinated! A little update on baby Sutton. We are 24 weeks along now. He is moving around and kicking like crazy. My due date was changed to September 8th. Avery still doesn't know what is going on. He thinks that Sutton is in every one's belly~We can't wait to meet this little guy!







1 comment:

Donna said...

I didn't know you were expecting! Contrats!
Your little vacation surprise looked like so much fun!