Sunday, January 10, 2010

Like Father Like Son

Busted! I heard what sounded like tapping on the wall with a hammer. When I walked into Avery's room to investigate, this is what I saw.....Avery had dumped out his laundry basket, flipped it upside down, and used it as a step to climb up on top of his dresser so that he could take down the wooden letters on his wall. Of course, he didn't do all of this without his hammer in his hand! He had to make sure and hammer in the nails in after he had tossed the letters.
Did I mention that my husband and son look just alike, think just alike, and act just alike!





Brian and Avery watching a little football this week.


Today it was around 34 degrees outside so we had to go out for a while! After all, it has been in the teens so it was warm compared to what it has been. Brian and Avery raked some leaves for a while.


At the end of the evening it looked as if our whole entire yard was on fire! Brian assured me several times that it was just fine. What is it with men and fire?

No comments: