Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do WhAt?

What a day! After going to the doctor and getting the news that our strep throat was hanging around, we spent the rest of the day at home. Avery decided he wanted to color on his shoes, take all of his toys out (but not play with them), and snuggle with his daddy and watch TV. Toward the end of the night, I had asked Brian to put a diaper on Avery. Well, Brian takes his time on EVERYTHING when it comes to something he's really not into. So several minutes later Avery walks out of his bedroom and says..."I poo poo." I was like WhAt? Again he said "I poo poo" and about that time I saw the evidence on both his legs. I couldn't help but giggle while hollering at Brian. Of course I blamed it on him for not putting his diaper on so he got to clean up the mess! He was like "What do I need to do?" I said "If it were me, I would start off with a Walmart sack and paper towels....then move to the carpet cleaner." So that's what he did. I'm glad my husband is a good sport.
Warning: Below are photos that are not suitable for those with weak stomachs. Please do not view unless you are prepared for poop!
Avery's shoes after the coloring incident.

Snuggling with dad.

Brian cleaning up the mess!!

I decided to leave the graphic photo out...I figured these were good enough to show how it all went down! Love you babe!

No comments: