Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dad's the Best

Brian and I got Avery a wooden swing set for his birthday this year. Needless to say, Brian was not at all thrilled about the task of putting it together. For those of you that know Brian, he has very little patience (it's getting better by the day). But he still struggles with being patient as does Avery. He worked on it everyday this week after work. After a total of about 12 hours of hard work, it's finished! You did great Brian! Thanks from Kimmie & Avery. We love you.
Excuse the not so good photos. I left my camera at work, so I had to resort to my phone.




How cute is this hat!! We got it at Mack's Prairie Wings in Stuttgart.

Avery and Colt cheer on the HOGS!


The finished product.


On Saturday morning, we went to Mack's Prairie Wings in Stuttgart. They were having their big tent sale. They had a bunch of fun stuff for the kids to do. It was a good time.


A Rocking Lab???
interesting

Avery LOVES his new playhouse.

No comments: