Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Raining Tomatoes

Today was a rainy, gloomy day. Luckily we were able to go for our morning walk at the park and go visit Kacey and Ava before the rain came. This afternoon the rain finally cleared off. Avery and I went to the garden to pick tomatoes. He would pick one, put it in his bucket, pick one then throw it, pick one and then eat it. Yes! My child will tear up some tomatoes....just here lately though. He has been on this kick where he is wanting to eat tomatoes, green olives, and mushrooms soaked in Zesty Italian dressing. If you know Brian at all, you know that Avery does not get this from him. I'm really pumped about it because I want him to be a good eater. In the mornings, Avery always ask for "breakfast" right when I get him up. Well, this morning he went straight to the fridge and said "olive." More phone pics... I'll get my camera tomorrow!



No comments: