Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Thanks for our Halloween shirts Nana and Poppa!

 I had to get a couple of pictures of all the fabulous pumpkins the kids at preschool decorated with their families!  I was so impressed with all of the creative ideas.



Colt came to hang out with us on Saturday and spend the night!

One of my best friends contacted me over the weekend and said he was in the area.  Brian and I met him and his girlfriend for dinner.  It had been 9 years since we have seen each other.  It was such a good visit!  We miss you Matty! :)

It was that time...time for dressing up and trick-or-treating!  Avery was Batman and Sutton was a gnome.



We kept our tradition going and headed over to the Young's neighborhood.  We went trick-or-treating with Blake, Kacey, Ava, and Jake! 






No comments: